series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practice

Marc Petremann

Jan 21, 2022, 3:01:34 PM1/21/22
Hello,
Tired of seeing people chatting about FORTH without showing anything concretely what we can do with it?
So come here:
https://esp32.arduino-forth.com/article/LoRa_theLoRaSystem
With an ESP32 card and a LORA and 4-wire transmitter, we will explain to you, step by step, how to create a very simple assembly to communicate between several ESP32 cards.
Do you know 3G on the phone? 4G, 5G...? Well LoRa is 0G!
No telephone subscription. An interesting scope. A robust protocol.
Through my articles, I explain the physical layer, the logical layer. Each article is a progression that will allow you to understand how a LoRa transmitter works.
And I'm preparing a very big surprise for you.
To come in a future article I will explain how a LoRa transmitter interfaces with your applications.
Because: THERE IS NO INTERFACE!!!
Oh yes!
You will be able to use all your montages and programs without changing a single character.
This is also the magic of the FORTH language and the ESP32Forth version.
So, even if the assemblies on ESP32 do not interest you, I am convinced that the progress in the explanations of my articles can help amateurs tempted by the FORTH language to take an in-depth interest in it.
For those who make assemblies on ESP32 with the C language, they will have an element of comparison by looking at how FORTH solves certain problems.
Good programming.
May the FORTH be with you.

meff

Jan 21, 2022, 5:51:44 PM1/21/22
On 2022-01-21, Marc Petremann <mpetre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tired of seeing people chatting about FORTH without showing anything concretely what we can do with it?
> So come here:
> https://esp32.arduino-forth.com/article/LoRa_theLoRaSystem
> With an ESP32 card and a LORA and 4-wire transmitter, we will explain to you, step by step, how to create a very simple assembly to communicate between several ESP32 cards.

Very very exciting! I saw that the page you linked above is in
French. Are there plans on writing articles in English? I love
articles about LoRa!

Marc Petremann

Jan 21, 2022, 6:39:59 PM1/21/22
On each page you have a french and british flag. Click on brtish flag to read the article in english

Marc Petremann

Jan 31, 2022, 3:03:01 PM1/31/22
NEW ARTICLE
Decoding LoRa transmission with ESP32Forth
After successfully completing our first LoRa transmission, let's see how to deal with the received messages. At the end of the article, a very clever way of processing data through the FORTH interpreter.
https://esp32.arduino-forth.com/article/LoRa_transmitDecode