Yet another update to 486asm

Jim Schneider

Feb 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/10/97

All:

I've just uploaded another update to 486asm to my ftp site. This fixes two
errors in S-I-B addressing modes. The URL is:

ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/ja/japs/486asm.zip

The readme file is:

ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/ja/japs/486asm.zip

There are a few other "goodies" in the directory, too...

ben...@clear.net.nz

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

>I've just uploaded another update to 486asm to my ftp site. This
>fixes two errors in S-I-B addressing modes. The URL is:
Ahh.. those could've been the one's Dad (Bruce Hoyt) found.. :)
You mention in your readme you'd like to hear about any ports of your
486asm to other forths. I don't know if Dad told you this, but I have
ported it to my newly made and steadily progressing 32 bit forth for
DOS - For32. It ported with VERY LITTLE trouble :) I am now just about
finished the first metacompiled version of For32... Oh well, catcha!

l8r, Benjamin Hoyt email: ben...@clear.net.nz

Save, exit, assemble, link, run, !#$%#&%*, ctrl+alt+del.

Net-Tamer V 1.07 - Test Drive