The myth of the transistor.

Wayne morellini

Jan 22, 2022, 2:57:49 AM1/22/22
Now we are headed towards 2nm process node.

It's not so much that transistors are myths, it's where we are headed.

They are looking towards 1nm transistors, but the reality is that we need to look towards atomic level trace lines, preferably hydrogen. But, preferably different types of hydrogen.

If everything contains quantum spin, then the atomic is not a boundary.

The transistors we look at, aren't everything.

Wayne.

Rick C

Jan 22, 2022, 11:33:55 AM1/22/22
Sorry, what do you mean hydrogen "trace lines"???

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging