Looking for some advice on Offete p8, p16, p24, p32, p64. Ep16, ep24, ep32, and others.

Wayne morellini

May 11, 2022, 9:28:06 AM5/11/22

I've just spent hours looking up information on Dr Ting's processor series, and would like to find out what the differences were? It is hard to find working information now. I have only found the ep16 and ep32 documentation, as a starting place on forth.org. I've seen a reference which seems to indicate some of these designs are by Chuck. Which I didn't know. Is this right?

The ep32 document mentions:

06/27/05 C.H. Ting Removed Line Drawing Engine.

This is of interest to me, as I had wanted to implement vector drawing hardware on a a misc design in the past. Anybody know more on this?

Thanks.