ANN: Mac stuff or iForth32 OSX

Roelf Toxopeus

Oct 10, 2011, 11:55:00 AM10/10/11
Don't know who reads this but:

a (emphasis on _a_) Cocoa interface for OSX iForth32:

http://home.uni-one.nl/bmbcon2/toolshed/coco-sf/index.html

Last tested on Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and Lion 10.7.1
MacBook CoreDuo 1st generation
MacBookPro i7 2011 version
Interface is 64 bit prepared and ready to port to iForth64
Targets ObjC 2 Runtime (32/64b)

Some simple and silly demo's and utilities included, not much.
Might have some more.

SwiftForth version will be updated next.

-r

Mike Hore

Oct 11, 2011, 1:40:53 AM10/11/11
On 11/10/11 2:55 AM, Roelf Toxopeus wrote:
> Don't know who reads this but:

I read it!!!

I'll check this out when I get time (looking a bit unlikely just now,
but we live in hope...)

Cheers, Mike.
Mike Hore mike_h...@OVE.invalid.aapt.net.au

Roelf Toxopeus

Oct 23, 2011, 5:51:21 AM10/23/11
In article <rt4all-187914....@news.kpn.nl>,
Roelf Toxopeus <rt4...@notthis.hetnet.nl> wrote:

more bits for coco in iForth

http://home.uni-one.nl/bmbcon2/toolshed/coco-sf/index.html

Many thanks to Nao Sacrada for finding what caused the CGRect/NSRect
passing issue in 64bit

-roelf