Another Forth on Intel and other news.

Roelf Toxopeus

Jun 7, 2012, 2:06:47 PM6/7/12

In Nao Sacrada's iMops slipstream another original ported to MacIntel:
http://www.mpeforth.com/vfxmac.htm#mfonvfx

also the Cocoa interface for SwiftForth and iForth is ported and partly
integrated in to VFX Forth for OSX:
http://www.mpeforth.com/vfxmac.htm#cocoa

Original announcement on clf:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.forth/browse_thread/thread/200a6
b071fd7418d#

and the cocoa brewery at:
http://home.uni-one.nl/bmbcon2/toolshed/coco-sf/index.html

NoTE: with respect to running legacy CarbonMacForth stuff on MFonVFX, I
have a little harness which saved me a lot of time 'porting'. If you're
interested...

groet,
Roelf

Michael D. Morris

Dec 3, 2013, 9:59:17 PM12/3/13
On 6/7/12 1:06 PM, Roelf Toxopeus wrote:
> Hi,
> [snip]
> also the Cocoa interface for SwiftForth and iForth is ported and partly
> integrated in to VFX Forth for OSX:
> http://www.mpeforth.com/vfxmac.htm#cocoa
>
> Original announcement on clf:
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.forth/browse_thread/thread/200a6
> b071fd7418d#
>
> and the cocoa brewery at:
> http://home.uni-one.nl/bmbcon2/toolshed/coco-sf/index.html
>
> NoTE: with respect to running legacy CarbonMacForth stuff on MFonVFX, I
> have a little harness which saved me a lot of time 'porting'. If you're
> interested...
>
> groet,
> Roelf

The Cocoa brewery is a dead link and it hasn't been archived by the
internet wayback machine(archive.org). Is it available anywhere else?

Virtually,
Michael D. Morris

Roelf Toxopeus

Dec 4, 2013, 3:40:12 AM12/4/13
Stopped maintaining it, due to lack of response/interest.
Anything you're interested in?

Michael Morris

Dec 4, 2013, 8:49:45 AM12/4/13
On 12/4/2013 2:40 AM, Roelf Toxopeus wrote:
> Stopped maintaining it, due to lack of response/interest.
> Anything you're interested in?

If it's not to much trouble, I would like a copy of the
Cocoa bindings for SwiftForth or iForth.

Virtually,
Michael D. Morris

---