Possible future myth: No Forth environment running under OSX 10.10 Yosemite

Roelf Toxopeus

Dec 30, 2014, 6:32:01 AM12/30/14
In the ongoing series of Forth Damage Control:

One of the presenters at the December 2014 SVFIG meeting
http://www.forth.org/svfig/kk/12-2014.html
couldn't get any Forth environment working under OSX Yosemite.
IMHO this involves his Forth systems and OS setups only.

I have iMops, MFonVFX, SwiftForth, VFX and iForth (plain and cocoa
versions) running under Yosemite from day one. No problems. All seem to
be working fine so far:
http://home.uni-one.nl/bmbcon2/dump/Forth-on-Yosemite.html
Also Phil Burk's pForth runs fine.

I don't use any patches or hacks in the OSX setup. Just plain, regular
installation.

Of course it would be very helpful and I would be very grateful, to
learn about disastrous lurking problems!
But till then, it's a Happy Mac...

-r