www.eBankGame.com Buy WoW gold RS gold WG k gold

www.ebankgame.com

Apr 21, 2008, 12:18:41 AM4/21/08
www.eBankGame.com Buy WoW gold RS gold WG k gold

www.eBankGame.com (w w w .e BankGame . c o m )
As you might or might not known that Taiwan earthquake has caused
most
of supplier are experiencing the serve problem to process the gold.
However, goxbuy is always stay line with all the game players to help
you guys to enjoy the game at any time. We provide Gold Farmer
service
for you to own the gold with little bit expense. Your expense will be
more valuable by take one action and gain multiple purposes. The
service is focus on gold farming for your character in the game by
using professional human player to taking tasks and gain reputation
in
the game in order to gain the gold for you (We do not apply any plug-
in or Bots on your character). Meanwhile your character will be
improved 1-15 power leveling which depends on your original level
(this aspect is not available for Level 60). www.eBankGame.com (w w
w .e BankGame . c o m)

About the gold price for World of Warcraft:(+10% free Gold!!!)

Most DE Servers 1000g+ 100Gold Extra=20.19EUR;

Most FR Servers 1000g+ 100Gold Extra=24.67EUR;

Most UK Servers 1000g+ 100Gold Extra= 27.66EUR

wow Power leveling 1-70 just 233.03EUR; 1-60=116.52EUR;
60-70=116.52EUR;

1.The Fastest Delivery Speed on all Servers in 15 mins-8 hours since
your payment arrives.we have 2,000,000 gold in stock on eur
servers.If
the deliver is delayed over 8 hours, you will get 5% extra gold for
the late.Or you can request a refund.24 hours service with various
contact methods: MSN, ICQ, Online Chat on Web homepage,Welcome to
www.goxbuy.com! If you have any problem, please contact us asap!

2.Special Discount Servers.Sometimes, there will be some servers,
with
special discounts, with extremely NICE PRice on some certain
servers.the special servers include the following info:

Elune-Alliance 1000G=$25.88

Baelgun-Alliance 1000G=$25.88

Medivh-Alliance 1000G=$25.88

Hellscream-Alliance 1000G=$25.88