Hello! Anyone here?

Kathy Morgan

Feb 10, 2008, 5:08:48 PM2/10/08
Hi! My server doesn't show anything in this group but spam for some
time. Is there anyone here?

--
Kathy

Pascal Costanza

Feb 10, 2008, 7:19:33 PM2/10/08
Kathy Morgan wrote:
> Hi! My server doesn't show anything in this group but spam for some
> time. Is there anyone here?

No, nobody. It's probably better to go to comp.lang.lisp.

Pascal

--
1st European Lisp Symposium (ELS'08)
http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08/

My website: http://p-cos.net

Dimitre Liotev

Feb 10, 2008, 11:25:46 PM2/10/08
Pascal Costanza <p...@p-cos.net> writes:

> Kathy Morgan wrote:
>> Hi! My server doesn't show anything in this group but spam for some
>> time. Is there anyone here?
>
> No, nobody. It's probably better to go to comp.lang.lisp.
>

> Pascal

Well, there were three people until now.

But from now on it will be only you Pascal - knowing how deeply involved
you are with CLOS I doubt you'll be able to give up this newsgroup :-).

--
Dimitre Liotev
(format t "~{~a~}" (reverse '("et" "n" "in." "a" "zn" "@" "l" "d")))

Kathy Morgan

Feb 11, 2008, 12:37:03 AM2/11/08
Pascal Costanza <p...@p-cos.net> wrote:

> Kathy Morgan wrote:
> > Hi! My server doesn't show anything in this group but spam for some
> > time. Is there anyone here?
>
> No, nobody. It's probably better to go to comp.lang.lisp.

<laugh> Okay, thanks!

--
Kathy

Message has been deleted