Library for qrcode - Swiss bill

Otto Haldi

Apr 2, 2020, 4:17:18 AM4/2/20
Hello,
Years ago I wrote an application for the management of a galvanic. In
Switzerland new standard of payments will be based on a qrcode. See the
link : https://www.einfach-zahlen.ch/en/home/qr-bill.html
See : The QR-bill – Briefly Explained.
My customer asks me if I can include this kind of code in the bill.
For all my layouts I used PageScript32.
I saw that there is some library's for this.
Is there anyone who has an idea for this.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Otto

Alfredo Franceschetti

Apr 4, 2020, 6:04:53 AM4/4/20
If you can, You can switch to harbour. If your programm is almost standard you can switch with very little modify,
Harbour has a HBZebra Lib to output any type of barcode, QRCODE too.
You can save QRRCODE and print it
Ciao
Franz

cul...@gmail.com