Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Complete Point of Sale System with Source Code

Visto 2.439 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Jimmie Webb

no leída,
6 nov 2009, 11:51:266/11/09
If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
Please email if you have a use for it.

Thanks,
-Jimmie Webb

dlzc

no leída,
6 nov 2009, 11:54:526/11/09
Dear Jimmie Webb:

On Nov 6, 9:51 am, Jimmie Webb <webbso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based
> Point of Sale System, Please let me know.
> I am willing to part with all source code,
> etc.

For free?

> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets,

> Liquor Stores, and C-Stores.   I have taken

> a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software.  I'm looking for someone that can
> breathe new life into it. Parts have been
> ported over to harbour and run under windows.
> I just hate to see all my work over the past
> 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.

You could post it on SourceForge.Org.
You could post it on the xHarbour community website.

David A. Smith

Jimmie Webb

no leída,
6 nov 2009, 12:07:526/11/09

Yes, for free.

I don't know if it's worth posting on SourceForge, etc. There is not
much documentation and it needs a little TLC to get it set up and
running. The Code is good and solid but there are a lot of options to
use different scanners, pinpads, printers, etc. which is not
documented that well.

Jimmie Webb

no leída,
6 nov 2009, 12:12:216/11/09
Also, I use some 3rd party libraries such as CT3 to access the com
ports, etc.

dlzc

no leída,
6 nov 2009, 14:35:506/11/09
Dear Jimmie Webb:

On Nov 6, 10:12 am, Jimmie Webb <webbso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, I use some 3rd party libraries such as
> CT3 to access the com ports, etc.

CT3, including com port routines, is included with commercial
xHarbour. Other 3rd party libs, probably not.

Your choice...

David A. Smith

Scott Coffey

no leída,
6 nov 2009, 15:09:016/11/09

Jimmie,

I support a POS system (retail shoe stores) written in Clipper. I
would certainly be interested in your code, if only to see how someone
else approaches the same types of issues. You can reach me at:

scottcoffey AT scott-coffey DOT NET.

Thanks,
Scott
--
ScottCoffey at Scott dash(-) Coffey dot net

vmk...@yahoo.com

no leída,
7 nov 2009, 8:56:497/11/09

Dear Jimmie,

Can you please send it to address vmk1508 at yahoo dot com

Regards,

V.Mahesh Kumar.

JoeSoft

no leída,
7 nov 2009, 16:16:357/11/09
I have too my one POS system in clipper S87. Iwould like intersed in
your code to see anoder approachsh the same thing.
Please contact me at tex...@texpert.hr

Jozo Ba�ant

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Dennis

no leída,
8 nov 2009, 22:45:118/11/09

Dear Jimmie,

I have a need for a Clipper 5 based POS. I would like to have a copy
of your POS including the code, etc. I have earlier sent the same
messsage to your e-mail address. You can e-mail me the copy to my e-
mail address. Thanks and good day.

Dennis Lim

OldBuickParts

no leída,
9 nov 2009, 12:35:159/11/09

Jimmie,

I too have an old POS system that I am currently supporting. I would
love to have a copy of yours.

Thanks

Jeff

Marek Rz

no leída,
17 nov 2009, 5:34:1217/11/09

I am also interested.
Could you send it to me?

My adress: marekrz AT rubikon DOT pl

Thank you
Marek Rz

Jimmie Webb

no leída,
25 nov 2009, 8:49:0525/11/09
Thanks for all the interest in the point of sale software. I am
currently cleaning up the source and dbfs to get it in state in which
I can send it to everyone. I apologize for the delay. Expect to here
something from me soon.

Thanks,
Jimmie

marcel2be

no leída,
4 feb 2014, 10:38:594/2/14
Hallo Jimmie,
I am also interested.
Could you send it to me?
mgybels at gmail dot com

ibu

no leída,
4 feb 2014, 10:39:424/2/14
hi.you can send me the source code at ibrahim...@gmail.com.thanx in advance.
yours truly,
ibrahim fareed.

creatives...@gmail.com

no leída,
13 feb 2014, 0:40:5713/2/14
Hi Jimmie,

Good day. I know you posted a long time ago but if you're still willing to send a copy kindly send me one pls at creativesoftwaregun @ gmail dot com. Thanks.

lawrence....@gmail.com

no leída,
17 feb 2014, 2:48:4217/2/14
Yes I would also be interested lawrence at 2die4 dot com

hugo...@gmail.com

no leída,
5 mar 2014, 8:26:205/3/14
Hi Jimmie,
I hope you are there, I just found this and at this time what you ofer is something that I really need.

if you can send it to me I will appreciate, is hugo0174 google mail
Thank you very much

ashr...@gmail.com

no leída,
29 mar 2014, 3:05:4929/3/14
Hi Jimmie Webb,

Good Day, Hope you are doing well. I am also interested in your Clipper 5 based POS. Could you please send me at ashr.raza @ gmail dot com. It will be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Ashr Raza

CmdrDick

no leída,
14 abr 2014, 8:26:3314/4/14

On Friday, November 6, 2009 9:51:26 AM UTC-7, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

I could use a copy of that to possibly teach me Clipper
I used dbaseIII back in the '80's and loved it.
I've been away from that since but would like to revive some of the old code now that I'm retired and have the time.
Anyone want to part with a copy of Clipper 5.2e? I can't afford too much.
Thanks
radwilson at cox dot net

dlzc

no leída,
14 abr 2014, 10:45:4614/4/14
On Monday, April 14, 2014 5:26:33 AM UTC-7, CmdrDick wrote:
> On Friday, November 6, 2009 9:51:26 AM UTC-7, Jimmie Webb wrote:
>
> > If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
>
> > Please email if you have a use for it.
>

> > Thanks,
>
> > -Jimmie Webb
>

> I could use a copy of that to possibly teach me Clipper

http://www.ghservices.com/gregh/clipper/

Lots of source code here:
http://www.the-oasis.net/

And sources for the Norton Guides (the manual) here:
http://www.itlnet.net/programming/program/

David A. Smith

wal...@gmail.com

no leída,
18 abr 2014, 4:51:0418/4/14
On Saturday, November 7, 2009 12:51:26 AM UTC+8, Jimmie Webb wrote:
Goodday Jimmie,

I would appreciate a copy of your code, ( wal2299 at gmail.com )

Thanks.

mark.k...@gmail.com

no leída,
15 dic 2014, 9:50:4915/12/14
Hello

I am interested is talking to you about buying your source code for the POS.....

gaura...@gmail.com

no leída,
29 dic 2014, 9:41:0729/12/14
can u provide source code of Point of sale Software me. if agree plz mail me.

teguh...@gmail.com

no leída,
2 feb 2015, 10:24:112/2/15
Goodday Jimmie,

I would appreciate & thanksful a software & copy of your code,
( teguhkeris at gmail.com )

Thanks.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

no leída,
3 feb 2015, 9:11:123/2/15
On 2/2/15 11:24 PM, teguh...@gmail.com wrote:
> I would appreciate & thanksful a software & copy of your code,
> ( teguhkeris at gmail.com )

Your country?

Does your country have software companies selling POS solutions?

--
@~@ Remain silent. Nothing from soldiers and magicians is real!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!

drri...@gmail.com

no leída,
4 feb 2015, 11:52:164/2/15
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 8:51:26 AM UTC-8, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

I would also like a copy of your Clipper POS source code. If you could email it to me at DrRickdc @ gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
DrRick

cli...@gmail.com

no leída,
4 feb 2015, 22:03:394/2/15
I too would like a copy, if that is okay?
Please send to clint 42 AT gmail.com (please remove spaces).

Thanks,

Alan

Grella

no leída,
8 feb 2015, 13:47:548/2/15
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 11:51:26 AM UTC-5, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

I too would like a copy. Canada

gom...@gmail.com

no leída,
12 feb 2015, 18:44:2212/2/15
I would like a copy, if that is okay.
Please send to gom...@gmail.com

Thank You.
Mark

ken1...@gmail.com

no leída,
14 feb 2015, 6:28:5914/2/15
I am also interested in your nice POS software .
Could you please send it to me?

My email:

nhojken AT yahoo.com

thank.
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

jaya...@rediffmail.com

no leída,
16 feb 2015, 1:43:5516/2/15
Dear Jimmie,

Yes, I would be interested in receiving your code to analyze how you addressed certain problems.

I suggest that you upload your source code and relevant .dbf files as one Zip in drop-box and post the link here, so that all who are interested can download without bothering you.

If you want to send individual copies, then pls send it to ujayadev_@_gmail.com, please remove the underscores.

Warm regards,

Jayadev

muc...@gmail.com

no leída,
22 mar 2015, 7:18:0822/3/15
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 7:51:26 PM UTC+3, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

please send me the project

Jasim A Basheer

no leída,
25 mar 2015, 13:30:5425/3/15
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 10:21:26 PM UTC+5:30, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

Nice to see an old thread with renewed interest.

Github (http://github.com) would be a good place to post open-source/public domain source code.

If anyone is interested in POS solutions, feel free to check out https://github.com/jasim/EasyAccounts. I wrote it as a high-school student, so beware of the code quality.

(So much code and so much love gone to waste as technologies cycle. Nostalgic for the ole times.)

antreas

no leída,
5 abr 2015, 8:46:415/4/15
Τη Παρασκευή, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2009 - 6:51:26 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Jimmie Webb έγραψε:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

send kabb...@icloud.com please

rjpa...@gmail.com

no leída,
19 abr 2015, 3:44:0419/4/15
On Saturday, November 7, 2009 at 12:51:26 AM UTC+8, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

Hi Jimmie,

I am very interested to access your code. I was a long-time Clipper programmer. I am working on Visual Objects apps now.

rjpajaron $ gmail.com

Regards,

Rene
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

sadiqk...@gmail.com

no leída,
11 ago 2015, 1:34:3111/8/15
Hello Jimmie,

May I Kindly have the code please.

Please assisty

nicanor....@gmail.com

no leída,
13 ago 2015, 17:27:3913/8/15
El viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2009, 11:51:26 (UTC-5), Jimmie Webb escribió:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

Please send a copy to my email

Regards

Nicanor

bebem...@gmail.com

no leída,
27 ago 2015, 7:12:0127/8/15
On Friday, 6 November 2009 22:21:26 UTC+5:30, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

I would like to get a copy please.

jaua...@gmail.com

no leída,
19 sept 2015, 0:28:5019/9/15
El viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2009, 10:51:26 (UTC-6), Jimmie Webb escribió:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

Hello, one copy please.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

no leída,
19 sept 2015, 7:47:5519/9/15
On 9/19/2015 12:28 PM, jaua...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, one copy please.

Shouldn't you have asked for a demo first? :)

geor...@gmail.com

no leída,
21 feb 2016, 1:49:2121/2/16
Hi Jimmie

Did you ever complete this, if yes are you wiling to share still,
I'm looking for it purely as a way to retrain myself in Clipper, scratching a itch, use to work for many years in the clipper world, pretty much exited 97.

George
georgelza a t g mail com

On Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 5:49:05 PM UTC+4, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> Thanks for all the interest in the point of sale software. I am
> currently cleaning up the source and dbfs to get it in state in which
> I can send it to everyone. I apologize for the delay. Expect to here
> something from me soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Jimmie

Bingo EZ One

no leída,
3 mar 2016, 5:25:183/3/16
Pada Jumat, 06 November 2009 23.51.26 UTC+7, Jimmie Webb menulis:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

If you're still watching this group, maybe you would like to send me yours. I'd like to study migrating clipper to harbour. I'm still using clipper program in 21th century... :)

Clipper_Lives

no leída,
7 mar 2016, 11:34:347/3/16
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 10:51:26 AM UTC-6, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

I would like the source code.

Joigito

no leída,
22 mar 2016, 16:19:1422/3/16
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 1:51:26 PM UTC-3, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

me too

jorgedigitall at gmail.com

inanla...@gmail.com

no leída,
23 mar 2016, 0:01:1223/3/16
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 11:51:26 PM UTC+7, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

Dear Jimmie Webb,

Can you please send it to my email : inanla...@google.com

Regards,

Inan Latief

Jimmie Webb

no leída,
23 mar 2016, 14:59:5623/3/16
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-ZERg1OzC8pdUZjX0JEOGtxemM&usp=sharing

Here is the Google drive link. Please drop me a note and let me know that you have accessed it.

Good Luck

Jimmie Webb

medh...@gmail.com

no leída,
29 jun 2016, 12:30:4929/6/16
Hi Jimmie,

I am interested. Would you like to send me a copy.

Best Regards.

Med

( medh...@gmail.com)

dlzc

no leída,
29 jun 2016, 12:35:4529/6/16
Dear medh...:

On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 9:30:49 AM UTC-7, medh...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Jimmie,
>
> I am interested. Would you like to send me a copy.

Did you not see that he already posted to a link that you can download?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.clipper/LSgvuJqM5qw/zB4LgyQhCgAJ

David A. Smith

eata...@gmail.com

no leída,
2 jun 2017, 16:43:062/6/17
Hello jimmie webb i want this software and i can give your software new life and new breath please send me this software with source code on my email
lakhas...@gmail.com

dlzc

no leída,
2 jun 2017, 18:11:202/6/17
Dear eata...:
> lakhasajid***@gmail.com

The download link he provided is still active:

app...@gmail.com

no leída,
9 ene 2018, 0:02:489/1/18
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 8:51:26 PM UTC+4, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

pls send me details to pjma...@hotmail.com

dlzc

no leída,
11 ene 2018, 10:01:3211/1/18
Dear app...:

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 10:02:48 PM UTC-7, app...@gmail.com wrote:
> pls send me details to pjmat***@hotmail.com

His google drive link is still active:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-ZERg1OzC8pdUZjX0JEOGtxemM&usp=sharing

David A. Smith

app...@gmail.com

no leída,
1 feb 2018, 3:08:301/2/18
thank you

honggian...@gmail.com

no leída,
26 mar 2018, 22:31:1726/3/18
How to build and run this project? anyone can post video example ?

honggian...@gmail.com

no leída,
26 mar 2018, 22:34:4126/3/18
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 11:51:26 PM UTC+7, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

How to build and run this project. Could you help me take a instruction video? I really love this. Thanks you so much.

Mr. Man-wai Chang

no leída,
27 mar 2018, 12:23:3427/3/18
On 27/3/2018 10:34, honggian...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 11:51:26 PM UTC+7, Jimmie Webb wrote:
>> -Jimmie Webb
>
> How to build and run this project. Could you help me take a instruction video? I really love this. Thanks you so much.

Don't hesitate to email him as well.

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):

shansh...@gmail.com

no leída,
18 jun 2018, 11:12:2118/6/18
Thanku

shansh...@gmail.com

no leída,
22 jun 2018, 9:41:2022/6/18
Can anyone give me link from where i can download clipper 5 and all required liberaries?

dlzc

no leída,
22 jun 2018, 10:53:2822/6/18
Dear shansh...:

On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 6:41:20 AM UTC-7, shansh...@gmail.com wrote:
> Can anyone give me link from where i can download
> clipper 5 and all required liberaries?

You cannot. Was never released into the public domain. There are open source (and commercial) packages that will compile Clipper 5.3 source code:

http://www.xharbour.org/
https://www.xharbour.com/
... and they have a newsgroup comp.lang.xharbour
https://harbour.github.io/
... and they have a newsgroup too, just on that webpage somewhere.

The only trick is if your source code depended on 3rd party libraries.

David A. Smith

Char Gutierrez

no leída,
11 abr 2019, 22:48:1011/4/19
On Saturday, November 7, 2009 at 12:51:26 AM UTC+8, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

Can you please send it to cog...@gmail.com Thank you.

Char Gutierrez

no leída,
11 abr 2019, 22:51:0311/4/19
pls. send it to cog@109@gmail.com

dlzc

no leída,
12 abr 2019, 9:43:3312/4/19
> Can you please send it to cog***@gmail.com Thank you.

smrea...@gmail.com

no leída,
20 abr 2019, 11:47:4320/4/19
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 11:51:26 AM UTC-5, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb

Please send a copy to smrea...@gmail.com Hope this offer is still available. And thanks in advance. Steve

dlzc

no leída,
20 abr 2019, 18:24:0020/4/19
On Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 7:48:10 PM UTC-7, Char Gutierrez wrote:

> Can you please send it to cog***@gmail.com Thank you.

The link he provided is still active. You can download it yourself.

David A. Smith

lemoc...@gmail.com

no leída,
21 may 2019, 22:23:2121/5/19
Can you please send it to lemoc...@gmail.com
Thank you.

jtlk...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 ene 2020, 20:01:213/1/20
Can you please send it to jtlk...@gmail.com
Thank you.

dlzc

no leída,
4 ene 2020, 14:35:244/1/20
Dear jtlk...:

On Friday, January 3, 2020 at 6:01:21 PM UTC-7, jtlk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Can you please send it to jtlk...@gmail.com

And if you had bothered to read this thread, you'd know that his Google Drive link is STILL active.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-ZERg1OzC8pdUZjX0JEOGtxemM&usp=sharing

... get it yourself.

David A. Smith

WT29

no leída,
8 sept 2020, 20:54:108/9/20
I have a similar problem - a complete POS "upgraded" to xHarbour. No 3rd party libraries required.

Inventory, ordering/receiving, basic accounting (debtors & creditors), stocktake, customer management.

https://github.com/wt29/bpos

Would love it if someone would take it on. The last store I know using this is closing at the end of the September 2020.

Raphael MD

no leída,
3 mar 2021, 15:43:293/3/21
Hello, It is possible to compile this code using Clipper 5.2 or only xHabour?
I'm figure out how to compile in xHabour but I'm struggling to do so.

Thanks

Dr. Muthuramalingam Ramasubbu

no leída,
26 may 2021, 8:28:4226/5/21
On Friday, 6 November 2009 at 22:21:26 UTC+5:30, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb
Hi,
We are on Clipper for 30+ years and successfully migrated to Harbour 64 and now using MySql without modifying the source much.
Will be happy to support your client if the need arises.
Let me know
S G M Ramasubbu

Inan Latief

no leída,
11 sept 2022, 9:06:5811/9/22

Inan Latief

no leída,
11 sept 2022, 9:10:4911/9/22
Can send the program to me, for me to try to make an example in the minigui program

Inan Latief

no leída,
11 sept 2022, 9:13:5311/9/22
can you send the program to me, for me to try to make an example in the minigui program.
Thank you so much

dlzc

no leída,
12 sept 2022, 10:37:0112/9/22
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 6:13:53 AM UTC-7, Inan Latief wrote:
> can you send the program to me, for me to try to make an example in the minigui program.

The download link is still active.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-ZERg1OzC8pdUZjX0JEOGtxemM?resourcekey=0-8AHEE2u3rdwL7c9xnt8MYg

Do you really think a 13 year old thread will still stay active, in terms of author?

David A. Smith

Claudio Cesar

no leída,
14 nov 2022, 0:11:3314/11/22
LOTS OF VIRUSES IN THOSE FILES.
TAKE CARE.

Claudio Cesar

no leída,
14 nov 2022, 0:12:3414/11/22
On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 11:37:01 AM UTC-3, dlzc wrote:

dlzc

no leída,
14 nov 2022, 9:55:5214/11/22
On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 10:11:33 PM UTC-7, Claudio Cesar wrote:
> On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 11:37:01 AM UTC-3, dlzc wrote:
> > The download link is still active.
> > https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-ZERg1OzC8pdUZjX0JEOGtxemM?resourcekey=0-8AHEE2u3rdwL7c9xnt8MYg
> >
> > Do you really think a 13 year old thread will still stay
> > active, in terms of author?

> LOTS OF VIRUSES IN THOSE FILES.
> TAKE CARE.

Also a lot of false hits on anything that was complied as Clipper. It is supposed to be source code, don't use any compiled modules. One of the reasons Micro$haft denigrated the COMMAND.COM layer, is because they could not reliably tell the difference between valid code / module, and virus. Too easy to find common code fragments, and infer "VIRUS!!!".

David A. Smith

Jose canto

no leída,
23 oct 2023, 20:15:3523/10/23
On Friday, November 6, 2009 at 10:51:26 AM UTC-6, Jimmie Webb wrote:
> If anyone has a need for a Clipper 5 based Point of Sale System,
> Please let me know. I am willing to part with all source code, etc.
> This system runs in Grocery Supermarkets, Liquor Stores, and C-
> Stores. I have taken a new job and no longer sale or support this
> software. I'm looking for someone that can breathe new life into it.
> Parts have been ported over to harbour and run under windows. I just
> hate to see all my work over the past 20 years just gather dust.
> Please email if you have a use for it.
> Thanks,
> -Jimmie Webb
hello good night am interesting on it am currently opening my first store
0 mensajes nuevos