Funcky 2.01 library

mfran...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2020, 3:57:39 PM4/20/20
I am looking for the Funcky library version 2.01. Someone who has it?

Kind regards,

Maarten Fransen

AnthonyL

Apr 21, 2020, 7:12:22 AM4/21/20
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:57:37 -0700 (PDT), mfran...@gmail.com wrote:

>I am looking for the Funcky library version 2.01. Someone who has it?

I seem to have a Funcky folder on my old laptop but can't see anywhere
what version it is.

Some lib files:

29/05/2001 13:52 65,419 FUNBLINK.LIB
19/11/1988 13:30 322,518 FUNCKY.LIB
04/06/1991 13:04 350,539 FUNCKY15.LIB
29/05/2001 13:52 154,811 FUNCKY50.LIB
29/05/2001 13:52 228,169 FUNCKY87.LIB

--
AnthonyL

Why do scientists need to BELIEVE in anything?

mfran...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2020, 8:41:18 AM4/21/20
Op dinsdag 21 april 2020 13:12:22 UTC+2 schreef AnthonyL:
Hello Anthony,

Maybe this will do the job... Do you mind sending it to me?

Kinds regards,

Maarten

AnthonyL

Apr 22, 2020, 7:22:40 AM4/22/20
Look out for Wetransfer.com msg

AnthonyL

Apr 30, 2020, 7:21:23 AM4/30/20
On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 11:22:39 GMT, nos...@please.invalid (AnthonyL)
wrote:
mmm - now don't know if he got it, didn't get it, useful or not
useful.

mfran...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2020, 11:18:58 AM4/30/20
Op donderdag 30 april 2020 13:21:23 UTC+2 schreef AnthonyL:
Sorry for this late reaction. I've received the ZIP file and it's very usefull! Thank you!

AnthonyL

May 2, 2020, 8:17:49 AM5/2/20
Excellent, thanks for the update.

Mohamed Hamza