Deseperately looking for Blinker3.3

roberto...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2019, 9:23:47 PM6/16/19
Hi all

Can't find my original media of Blinker3.3 (I licensed it ~30 years ago) and need to rebuild a big Clipper5.2 project that was linked with that version. BlinkInc is out of business and haven't been able to find that sw.

Any hints ?

Cheers from Chile !

Johan Nel

Jun 17, 2019, 1:27:51 AM6/17/19
Good day Robert,

Hmmm that might be an issue. The closest I can suggest is to look at harbour as an alternative compiler for the interim. In the long run, I would suggest you look at XSharp.

Good luck,

Johan Nel
FOX member: Friends of XSharp
https://xsharp.info
George, South Africa
Message has been deleted

RTMN

Jun 17, 2019, 10:22:33 AM6/17/19
Hi Robert , I have it. I can send to you.

dlzc

Jun 17, 2019, 10:22:54 AM6/17/19
Dear robert...:
Blinker appears to be unobtainium. This appears to be an "alternative", and I have not tried it:
http://www.devoresoftware.com/freesource/cwsrc.htm

Harbour or xHarbour should accept your code with few modifications (xHarbour should be fewest), and you will have a 32-bit Windows console application when you are done. There is a newsgroup for xHarbour: comp.lang.xharbour, and there is a UDF that you can locate there for swpruncmd, if your code uses it.
http://www.xharbour.org/

David A. Smith

Roberto Mahave

Jun 17, 2019, 4:17:52 PM6/17/19
On Monday, June 17, 2019 at 10:22:33 AM UTC-4, RTMN wrote:
> Hi Robert , I have it. I can send to you.

Yes pleeeeeeeease !!!

-R

RTMN

Jun 17, 2019, 4:31:35 PM6/17/19
https://www.4shared.com/s/fNS6dCyMsgm

Reply when you finished the download , and I will delete it.

Roberto Mahave

Jun 17, 2019, 9:29:20 PM6/17/19
Got it .. Thank you !
It just did some brief tests and appears to work fine. Tomorrow I'll try to rebuild the entire project.
I'm grateful beyond words.

AnthonyL

Jun 18, 2019, 7:31:14 AM6/18/19
On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 07:22:53 -0700 (PDT), dlzc <dl...@cox.net> wrote:

>Dear robert...:
>
>On Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 6:23:47 PM UTC-7, robert...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi all
>>=20
>> Can't find my original media of Blinker3.3 (I licensed it
>> ~30 years ago) and need to rebuild a big Clipper5.2
>> project that was linked with that version. BlinkInc is out
>> of business and haven't been able to find that sw.
>>=20
>> Any hints ?
>
>Blinker appears to be unobtainium. This appears to be an "alternative", an=
The link refers to Warplink.

Some while back I ended up using Warplink - not sure why because I'm
fairly sure at the time that I had the relevant version of Blink
around but I ended up preferring Warplink and if memory serves me
right it was a good sight faster.

--
AnthonyL

bzeu...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2019, 10:07:58 AM8/1/19
I think I may still have my Blinker installed files laying about somewhere. Not sure what version it is. I can check if you like.

reply here, or to Kirby LW AT yahoo dot com

Roberto Mahave

Aug 7, 2019, 5:45:21 PM8/7/19
I got Blinker 3.3 and was able to rebuild my project. Thank you anyway !

lcandia_2007

Aug 8, 2019, 8:45:19 AM8/8/19
search vetusware.com there are several versions, but not the 3.3

Cheers from Chile !

prk...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2020, 10:56:46 AM7/14/20
I HAVE A COPY OF BLINKER 3.2, maybe it works for you
do you have SoulSeekQT? you can reach BLINKER AND OTHER LINKER with this P2P applicattion

Write to me PRK...@GMAIL.COM