bBrowser 4, memo field and the enter key

Steph H

Jun 10, 2022, 6:12:53 PM6/10/22
Hi folks,

Been quite a while since i've posted here but looks like i'm digging into some old stuff and need a solution.

When editing a memo field in bBrowser, how can I have the Enter key do a CRLF instead of ending the editing.

Here's how my bbrowser is setup:

oDCBrowser:AutoEdit := #Sensitive
oDCBrowser:EnableSkipEoF(False)
oDCBrowser:CurrentMode := #Line
oDCBrowser:Editable:=true
oDCBrowser:EnableRowHeightVariable(TRUE)
oDCBrowser:EnableRowResize(TRUE)
oDCBrowser:WordBreakInMemo := TRUE

I could use the CELL_EDIT callback and check for BEDIT_END but how do I know if the Enter key was the cause of the BEDIT_END?
And if I find that out, i'll have to inject a CRLF right where the cursor was.
Any insights?
Thanks!
Steph

Steph H

Jun 10, 2022, 6:18:04 PM6/10/22
I just figured out that CTRL+ENTER does what I want :p
Just pressing ENTER would be better so still interested by anything you might have!