Listview

Nachiketa

Nov 25, 2002, 3:33:34 AM11/25/02
Dear All,
I need to display a Square root symbol in the rows of a listview
control .Please let me know how can I do this ?

regards,
nachi

Geoff Schaller

Nov 25, 2002, 7:29:20 AM11/25/02
Something wrong with the other answers?

"Nachiketa" <nachiket...@sify.com> wrote in message

Stephen Quinn

Nov 25, 2002, 6:40:02 PM11/25/02
Nachiketa

For that you'll probably have to use ownerdraw, as I don't think you'll be
able to mix fonts in the same ListViewItem.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Gary Stark

Nov 25, 2002, 6:43:43 PM11/25/02
Steve,

He could always add an image to the listview item ...

Stephen Quinn wrote:

--
g.
Gary Stark

Amilcar A. Camargo

Nov 25, 2002, 7:54:35 PM11/25/02
Hi Nachiketa,

On 25 Nov 2002 00:33:34 -0800, nachiket...@sify.com (Nachiketa)
wrote:

>Dear All,
>I need to display a Square root symbol in the rows of a listview
>control .Please let me know how can I do this ?

You will have to change the font that's used for painting the symbol.
If it's the only one char in a cell, should be easy. If it's embeded
in a string, there will be more work to do. Go to KnowVo and search
for OwnerDraw and CustomDraw. There are several examples on how to do
it.

HTH,

Amilcar A. Camargo F.
Sand, S. A.
Guatemala, C. A.

Nachiketa

Nov 28, 2002, 12:36:08 AM11/28/02
Amilcar ,

Where can I get the code snippet for this problem .

Regds,
Nachiketa

Stephen Quinn

Nov 28, 2002, 4:06:15 AM11/28/02
Nachiketa

> Where can I get the code snippet for this problem .

Maybe you missed this part of Amicars post.

> > in a string, there will be more work to do. Go to KnowVo and search
> > for OwnerDraw and CustomDraw. There are several examples on how to do
> > it.

http://www.knowvo.com
- enter in the search SLE 'Ownerdraw' or/and 'Customdraw'
- d/l whatever comes up in the list

--
HTH
Steve Quinn