Webview2 / Antview

Stefan Ungemach

Jun 21, 2022, 5:07:37 PM6/21/22
Hi all,

has anyone successfully used a WebView2 control wrapper (like Antwise's AntView or similar) to replace the outdated MSIE control - or any other idea how to deal with the fact that more and more websites refuse to run inside the MSIE control?

Manoel Frederico da Costa da Silva

Jun 22, 2022, 7:53:22 AM6/22/22
Em terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2022 às 18:07:37 UTC-3, Stefan Ungemach escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> has anyone successfully used a WebView2 control wrapper (like Antwise's AntView or similar) to replace the outdated MSIE control - or any other idea how to deal with the fact that more and more websites refuse to run inside the MSIE control?

Have you tried this?
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/webview2/get-started/winforms

It works for me, with WinForms + C#

Stefan Ungemach

Jun 22, 2022, 8:07:56 AM6/22/22
Manoel Frederico da Costa da Silva schrieb am Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2022 um 13:53:22 UTC+2:
> Have you tried this?
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/webview2/get-started/winforms
>
> It works for me, with WinForms + C#

No, because I don't get a grip on how to use that for replacing the MSIE control in a VO app. Can you point me in the right direction?

Wolfgang Riedmann

Jun 26, 2022, 1:11:35 AM6/26/22
Hi Stefan,
I have to try that, but it should work to build a COM control in X# and
use that on a VO window.

Wolfgang