QR for CaVo 2.8

Henry Fidler

Feb 19, 2022, 1:45:17 PMFeb 19
In Switzerland we must very soon issue invoices with QR.
Any idea how to add this possibility to CaVo 2.8 ?

Thanks
Henry

Craig

Feb 19, 2022, 6:21:02 PMFeb 19
Good question Henry. I can see it becoming more and more required around the world.
I'd be interested also if anyone knows how it is done.

Craig.

kor...@gmx.ch

Feb 20, 2022, 10:48:18 AMFeb 20
Hello
Thats the reason why i moved from VO to XSharp.
XSharp has the same language like VO and has a lot of solutions in C# or other .NET languages you can easy use in your app.
If you dont like to move, mabe you can write a little EXE in XSharp and call this from VO with the parameters for the QR code, then the exe will generate a QR jpg and you can use it in VO.

Horst

Phil McGuinness

Feb 21, 2022, 9:13:59 AMFeb 21

Phil McGuinness

Feb 21, 2022, 9:14:21 AMFeb 21

Phil McGuinness

Feb 21, 2022, 9:15:53 AMFeb 21

Frans Wauters

Feb 21, 2022, 12:39:08 PMFeb 21
Hey,

A website that can generate QRs for you: https://epc-qr.eu/
response image = http string with parameters

Best regards,
Frans

Gerhard Bunzel

Feb 28, 2022, 11:50:24 AMFeb 28
Henry,

this FoxPro-Class uses a free DLL to create QR-Barcodes:
github.com/VFPX/FoxBarCodeQR

You can use the free BarCodeLibrary from that download with VO. No registration needed - that dll only has to be in the EXE-Path.

To use that dll with VO:
_DLL FUNCTION GenerateFile (cData AS PSZ, cFileName AS PSZ) AS INT PASCAL:BarCodeLibrary.GenerateFile
_DLL FUNCTION SetConfiguration (nSize AS INT, nImageType AS INT) AS INT PASCAL:BarCodeLibrary.SetConfiguration
_DLL FUNCTION LibraryVersion () AS PSZ PASCAL:BarCodeLibrary.LibraryVersion

To create your QR-Code:

SetConfiguration (4, 1))
GenerateFile (String2Psz("Das ist ein Mustertext mit QR-Code"), String2Psz("QR_Muster.jpg"))

/****
tnSize: The size of the generated image. Receives an integer between 2 and 12
2 = 66 x 66 (in pixels)
3 = 99 x 99
4 = 132 x 132
5 = 165 x 165
6 = 198 x 198
7 = 231 x 231
8 = 264 x 264
9 = 297 x 297
10 = 330 x 330
11 = 363 x 363
12 = 396 x 396

tnType: The type of the generated image file. Receives an integer between 0 and 2.
0 = BMP
1 = JPG
2 = PNG
********/