CAVO2:ListView

TS Ding

Jul 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/30/97

Q:How do I make the list view to highlight the entire active row
accross multiple columns. Currently the defuault listview only
highlight the first column for the active row.

Thanks in advance

TSDing

Sean Bucknall

Aug 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/1/97

Ding

> Q:How do I make the list view to highlight the entire active row
> accross multiple columns. Currently the defuault listview only
> highlight the first column for the active row.

I have done a little bit of research in this area, though only enough to
determine that you will have to create an OwnerDraw ListView and paint
the screen appropriately. Lookup LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED in the Win32 SDK,
but also be aware that you cannot set this style in the WED (unless you
want to add it as an option). I think there is an example of VO 1.0
owner draw on Trevor Smiths ftp site:
ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo/

Another site with somie excellent reference material is:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/FerberMichael/homepage.htm

Sorry I can't be of direct help here, but I think i have pointed you in
the right direction.

Sean
Sean Bucknall bucse01@.cai.com
CA (UK) Technical Support