OCX AppDoc... problem

Tom Szabo

Feb 12, 2003, 4:52:26 AM2/12/03
On more thing, I have tried running two copies of the same program (from
same folder, thus same EXE same .MDF file, and made one copy crash, but the
other operated fine afterwards....

So it means it is something in the EXE? But what?

"Tom Szabo" <t...@intersoft.net.au> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I have this app where in a particular form the pictures attached to the
> record are displayed in the form by an OCX.
> ( Intellidev's ImageScaler 6.3)
>
> Everything is OK while I only look at pictures. After I add/attache new
> pictures to the record, I can still happily display the pictures, but if I
> close this form, from that moment on I have errors popping up, and
> eventually have to restart the program.
>
> I strongly beleive it has something to do with the OLE MDF file, but I
have
> no clue how to fix, and the clients are pissed off...
>

> Jpgs of the errors included
>
> TIA,
>
> Tom

Gary

Feb 12, 2003, 10:17:27 AM2/12/03
Tom
It appears the OCX isn't registered properly.

HTH
Gary

"Tom Szabo" <t...@intersoft.net.au> wrote in message

Tom Szabo

Feb 12, 2003, 11:24:23 AM2/12/03
Hi Gary,

If it isn't, why does it work OK until I force an external conversion
program to run and convers scale a few JPGs. ?

If it isn't registered correctly would it still work?

TIA,

Tom

"Gary" <ga...@lucero.com> wrote in message

Gary

Feb 12, 2003, 2:06:30 PM2/12/03
Tom
I am not super familiar with this but if you reregister the OCX control does
it work?

Gary