Looks like Phil Barnett (Clipper and "The Oasis") has passed.

dlzc

Jun 3, 2016, 9:49:13 AM6/3/16
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.clipper/ue6xQQ2grAM/qicAZqi9AAAJ

So there will be "Clipper-heads" in Heaven ahead of us.

David A. Smith

sherlock...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2016, 9:12:31 AM6/4/16
Phil Barnett gone..

He put a lot of effort in for line 20 years and was great for Clipper heads like me way back. Joins Steve Quinn and another Clipper head 4 years head start.

Rest in Peace Phil.

broadw...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2016, 11:01:11 AM10/11/16
Sad. RIP. Great memories and a true friend to all Clipper developers of that era. There was no better source of help for those developers out on our own. I remember how important it was when processors went too fast and he had the patch. Same for Y2k, an excellent source for planning and chaning legacy Clipper code. I will everlastingly be grateful to Phil.

ROBERT CHEN

Jul 24, 2021, 3:58:40 AMJul 24
broadw...@gmail.com 在 2016年10月11日 星期二下午11:01:11 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:
I am very sad to hear Phil Barnett (Clipper and "The Oasis") passed. I had learned a lot knowledge from Oasis. I must be grateful for Phil deeply.