double click

aurora baccio

Jun 5, 2021, 2:38:52 AMJun 5
Good morning,
I know this is a stupid request, but I don't know how to do it.
In a datadialog I have a subdatawindows with a list of names.
In the upper part of the datadialog I have created a singleEdit.
With Double Click I would like to select a record from the subData and transfer it to the singleEdit and then do a search.
I don't know how to do this.
Thanks for the help.
Aurora Baccio

JohnMartens

Jun 5, 2021, 7:04:24 AMJun 5
Should work if the datadialog has a methed like CopySubdataInfo(cInfo as
STRING)

Can you catch the mouse double click in the sub-data window ?
Then call from this sub-data window cathc
SUPER:CopySubdataInfo(CInfoFromSub)

John

JohnMartens

Jun 5, 2021, 7:06:17 AMJun 5
Sorry. No SUPER:CopySubdataInfo(CInfoFromSub) but
SELF:OWNER:CopySubdataInfo(CInfoFromSub)

Franz Rachbauer

Jun 7, 2021, 3:16:04 AMJun 7
You have several methods to do mouse double click:
- if your data is in a listview
use window:ListViewMouseButtonDoubleClick() Method
- if your data is in a databrowser
use DataBrowser:CellDoubleClick() Method
Regards, Franz