bBrowser and RichEdit

Igor Kaliniak

May 3, 2003, 10:07:05 AM5/3/03
To bBrowser users. Can I use richedit control in bBrowser?
More details: I want to show something like this in browser:

<column1> <column2>

Connection Provider=<...>
Command SELECT <...>

in column2:
1st row - normal text, 2nd row - SQL-syntax colored text

I will accept, if it is impossible in preview mode. <g> The main question is:
can I use SQL-syntax coloring control (which is inherited from richedit) in edit
mode? If not, what about (superclassed) standard richedit?

Thanks in advance,
Igor

Geoff Schaller

May 4, 2003, 12:05:19 AM5/4/03
yes.

"Igor Kaliniak" <rem4i...@gal.ukrpack.net> wrote in message

Igor Kaliniak

May 4, 2003, 3:05:46 AM5/4/03
thanks

Geoff Schaller wrote ...
> yes.

Geoff,

I had no hope for such definite perfect answer.
- And in preview mode?
- different view in different rows?
- w/o ownerdraw-like things?
If yes, I'll neglect listview forever. <g>

Igor

Geoff Schaller

May 7, 2003, 7:00:41 AM5/7/03
Yes.

<g>

(except - what do you mean by "preview" mode for a browser?)

"Igor Kaliniak" <rem4i...@gal.ukrpack.net> wrote in message

Igor Kaliniak

May 7, 2003, 9:23:45 AM5/7/03
Ok, thanks again. I'm satisfied.
("preview mode" is ... non-edit! I like con-definitions. Fast, short and gray as
a rule)
<g>