bBrowser Nubie Question

Kuno

Feb 19, 2010, 4:32:50 AM2/19/10
Does anyone know how to set the background color of a column caption?
The following line is doing what I want:

oColumn:CaptionView := bViewStyle{Color{COLORBLACK},, BALIGN_CENTER}

I was hoping the second parameter would be the background color but it
doesn't seem to be the case and the bViewStyle:Background topic in the
help file isn't very informative.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Conrad Breuer

Feb 19, 2010, 5:15:08 AM2/19/10
Kuno,

Try this.

LOCAL oColumn AS bDataColumn

oColumn := oDCbrowser:GetColumn(String2Symbol(Your ColumnName))
oColumn:CaptionView := bViewStyle{}
oColumn:CaptionView:Background:= Brush{color{COLORYELLOW}}

HTH
Conrad

Hollywood_t

Feb 19, 2010, 10:17:25 AM2/19/10
Hi Kuno

This works for me.

// CHANGE View Style
obView := bViewStyle{ color{COLORBLUE}, brush{ color{ColorWhite}},
BALIGN_CENTER, /*font*/, /*BGRID_NONE*/ }

// CONDITION =====================================
oColumn := SELF:oDCbFStrength:GetOpenColumn( #FSTR2DAY )
oColumn:Caption := "Fs2Day"
oColumn:ColorCondition:Add( oColorCondition2 )
oColumn:Alignment := BALIGN_CENTER
oColumn:Width := 44
oColumn:CaptionView := obView

Nick

Grzegorz R.

Dec 7, 2021, 12:12:31 PM12/7/21
Hello,
I can not change background of column caption without losing caption border/grid. This does NOT work:
oGridStyle := oDCbrowser:Grid //default caption grid style
oCol:CaptionView:= bViewStyle{, Brush{Color{200,200,200}}, , , oGridStyle} //new background, old frame/grid
This changes background of whole caption including frame/grid. I tried many combinations (with/wihtout oGridStyle, adding background to backgroundlist) of gridstyle but nothing works.
How can I change column caption backgroubd without affecting any other property?
Thanks for any help or hints...
Rgds
Gregory
Gregory

Glen Townsley

Dec 7, 2021, 1:23:30 PM12/7/21
Hi Gregory,

Are you setting the grid style of the browser somewhere? If not, I think you
will find that oGridStyle in your snippit is a NULL_OBJECT.

Cheers

Glen

"Grzegorz R." wrote in message

71pedro...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2021, 5:49:01 PM12/7/21
hi

try this

oColumn:CaptionView := bViewStyle{COLOR{COLORWHITE},brush{color{COLORBLACK}},BALIGN_CENTER,,,,BABR_NONE}