Integrated ReportWriter Report error

Captain Goofy

Mar 20, 2019, 5:14:26 PM3/20/19
Hello,

I am receiving this error in C10 and a newly installed version of C11 (installed C11 to see if the error would go away). The report is a .repxl report created with ReportWrite 10 and re-saved in ReportWriter 11. Previews fine in both.

The error I receive when trying to run the report from the application is:

"An error occurred loading the report: DevExpress.XtraReports.v9.1
at DevExpress.XtraReports,UI.XtraReport.FromStream(Stream stream, Boolean loadState)
at RptPreviewer.ClarionReport.OpenReport(Int32 reportId)"

I have included RWPRLIB.INC after Global Includes.
I have included ClaPRLIB.LIB in the project using C%V%prlb%X%.lib.
I have this code "RE ReportEngine" in the Global After Data Embed point.
I have this code in order to execute the report:

RE.LoadReportLibrary('C:\Users\Rick.MI-ENT-01\Documents\C10 Projects\Current In Development Program\SQL\With FM3\Shipping Mar 06 2019\Shipping.repxl') !For Testing

RE.SetPreview(-1)
RE.PrintReport('GroupsList')
RE.UnloadReportLibrary

I have tried a shorter path name for the RE.LoadReportLibrary method but receive the same error.

Does anyone have any ideas how to repair this?

Thanks.

jits.a...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2021, 8:20:48 AM3/16/21
Hi Captain Goofy
Did you find the solution for this. I am experiencing the same error.
Please let me know
Thanks

Richard Horn

Mar 16, 2021, 10:46:57 AM3/16/21
Hello,

No, I don't think I did find a solution. I have removed all of the code for calling external reports, so I think I abandoned this. Since then I have rewritten all of my reports using the procedure report template in the IDE. This problem may be the reason why I moved away from calling external reports.

jits.a...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2021, 2:32:03 PM3/16/21
Thank you