Old Clarion 4 App

susang1952

Apr 17, 2022, 3:55:30 PM4/17/22
I have an old Clarion App I wrote years ago. I was making a change to part of a process to change which records get chosen. Any help is appreciated. I can't seem to get it to function correctly anymore.

The routine is below, however, what I am trying to do is only use Rounds that have a ROU:PlayDayType of 'R'. But still need to be sorted descending date and descending points.

The process is a routine to calculate an average score of the Best Scores of Last 6 scores. The RoundsKey is : Rou:ClubID, -Rou:date, -Rou:PointsMade, Rou:PlayDayType

This is the routine:

FindPointsAverage routine

SET(PLA:KeyClubID)
LOOP until Access:Players.Next()
clear(Rou:Record)
ROU:CLUBID = PLA:CLUBID
Rou:date=Today() + 1
ROU:PointsMade = 100
Counter# = 0
Tally$ = '''

SET(ROU:KeyRounds,ROU:KeyRounds)
Loop until Access:Rounds.Next()
If Rou:CLUBID <> PLA:CLUBID
break
END !If player

If Counter# < 6 AND ROU:PlayDayType = 'R'
My:Score = ROU:PointsMade
My:LastDate = Rou:date
Add(ScoreQ)

elsif Counter# >= 1000
Relate:Rounds.Delete(0)
end
Counter# += 1
end ! loop rounds
if Counter# > 6
Counter# = 6
end !if counter

SORT(ScoreQ,-My:lastdate)
GET(ScoreQ,1)
Pla:LastPLAYDate = My:LastDate
SORT(SCOREQ,-MY:SCORE)
If Counter#
SORT(ScoreQ,-my:score)
case Counter#
of 1
EndScores# = 1
of 2 to 3
EndScores# = 2
of 4 to 5
EndScores# = 3
of 6 !to 8
EndScores# = 4

!**************Changed to best 4 of 6 on !April 15th #August 2, 2019
END ! case
LOOP J# = 1 TO EndScores#
GET(ScoreQ,J#)
Tally$ += My:Score
END ! j loop
IF ENDSCORES# = 1
PLA:PointsAverage = (TALLY$+PLA:StartingPoints)/2
ELSE
PLA:PointsAverage = TALLY$ / ENDSCORES#

END

END !if counter