CJson

Adriaan Du Plessis

Apr 16, 2021, 12:28:58 PM4/16/21
Hi All,

I have managed to get the JSON data via HTTP GET. Now I need to parse the information and then save it to a Topspeed database.

Has anyone done this with CJSON? I am looking for a more detailed example that can lead me in the right way to accomplish my goal.

Andy Flewelling

Apr 17, 2021, 7:09:42 AM4/17/21
I have not done it with CJSON. However, I dug into the JSON example program that came through with Clarion (I'm on CW11). It got me started. I have some code I could clean up and post here.

Adriaan Du Plessis

Apr 17, 2021, 9:53:14 AM4/17/21
Hi Andy,

That would be great. Thank you very much.

Andy Flewelling

Apr 17, 2021, 12:22:02 PM4/17/21
Adriaan, I'm sending an email to you directly with the code. It's moderately long and I don't want to clutter up the thread. Look for it momentarily

- Andy

Adriaan Du Plessis

Apr 17, 2021, 12:25:45 PM4/17/21
Thank you Andy