What are you using for an installer these days to do the install and signing?

IT Architect

Feb 26, 2021, 9:54:49 PM2/26/21
For now, I'm using CW 6.3 on an XP VM. I have SetupBuilder version 6 I believe. I don't know if they are in it anymore or where things stand. I just have a CW app that I'd like to do an installer for and sign. I've used the installer a few times but I've never signed anything and I have no idea what I'm doing in that regard.

Thanks,
Jack

Friedrich Linder

Aug 2, 2021, 2:59:24 PM8/2/21
FYI: we are still here. Working hard on SetupBuilder 11 to support Windows
11 and software installations on Windows 11 ARM devices.

www.lindersoft.com
www.setupbuilder.com

We also propvide trusted code-signing certificates from Sectigo (previously
Comodo).

Friedrich

--
Friedrich Linder
Lindersoft | SetupBuilder | www.lindersoft.com

--SetupBuilder "point. click. ship"
--Helping You Build Better Installations
--Create Windows 10 ready installations in minutes
--Official COMODO Code Signing and SSL Certificate Partner

"IT Architect" <Ja...@thetoerings.com> wrote in message