瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

tm...@club-internet.fr

未讀,
1998年12月29日 凌晨3:00:001998/12/29
收件者:
Hi All,
Can you help me ?
I need a DLL returning the serial number of a hard disk
I want to call this DLL with a 16 bits Application
I try GetVolumeInformation() from Kernel32 but don't work in 16b
Where can i find this DLL or can you make it ?
Thank you for your help...

Amitiés, Thierry
tm...@club-internet.fr

Lawrence Kirby

未讀,
1998年12月30日 凌晨3:00:001998/12/30
收件者:
In article <36889df3...@news.club-internet.fr>
tm...@club-internet.fr writes:

>Hi All,
>Can you help me ?
>I need a DLL returning the serial number of a hard disk
>I want to call this DLL with a 16 bits Application
>I try GetVolumeInformation() from Kernel32 but don't work in 16b
>Where can i find this DLL or can you make it ?
>Thank you for your help...

Your quesion is Window specific; none of the things you mention above are
defined by the C language. Try asking in a Windows related newsgroup
such as comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc.

Lawrence Kirby | fr...@genesis.demon.co.uk
Wilts, England | 7073...@compuserve.com

0 則新訊息