Alan Turing Halting Problem: Alan did not consider self-modifieing code.

skybuck2000

Jan 11, 2022, 9:25:41 PM1/11/22
As far as I am concernedc Alan Turning's halting problem proof is wrong.

Alan did not consider self-modifieing code.

Machine H can modify machine H+ when H+ is fed into machine H and thus machine H can prevent machine H+.

Therefore machine H+ can never exist in machine H's world ! HAHA.

Bye,
Skybuck.

skybuck2000

Jan 11, 2022, 9:34:46 PM1/11/22
My first solution was to output an error code which is also allowed.

"Clown" machine was my first error code suggestion.

But to keep it a bit more nice:

"Contradiction machine" detected.

Bye Bye,
Skybuck.