need pipeline/piping simulation softwares

Karthik Krishnan

Jun 24, 2022, 1:48:12 AM6/24/22
i need softwares 'pipephase' which is a simulation software

Tony Oliver

Jun 24, 2022, 9:46:11 AM6/24/22
On Friday, 24 June 2022 at 06:48:12 UTC+1, Karthik Krishnan wrote:
> i need softwares 'pipephase' which is a simulation software

Go to https://www.aveva.com/en/products/pipeline-network-design/
Scroll down and click the "Contact us" button.
Fill in the form and click the "Submit" button.

Skybuck Flying

Jun 24, 2022, 10:21:50 PM6/24/22
LOL, Since this is software group, I think he means something like intel's vTune which unfortunately need windows 10/11 nowadays.

AMD used to have something do AMD Analyst if I remember correctly or AMD profiler.

Maybe now because of spectre attacks these tools are becoming more rare.

Bye,
Skybuck.