Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.

skybuck2000

Sep 1, 2021, 10:30:54 AM9/1/21
Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.

In the midst of the confusion they struck, blowing up 13 usa soldiers and taking 170 Afghan wounded and dead into the bargain.

Reports of street executions and home visits were aimed at terrifying people and driving them to the airport.

This was visible on their faces and their actions/behaviours.

I sensed that something terrible was going to happen and now in retrospect the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

This was a tactical analysis. I am writing this so that military forces are aware of this from now on.

That people/citizens are not only used as a human shield to protect bridges from bombs, but also to walk over positions and
sow confusion!

Best wishes from
Skybuck.

Jens Stuckelberger

Sep 1, 2021, 3:56:24 PM9/1/21
On Wed, 01 Sep 2021 07:30:46 -0700, skybuck2000 wrote:

> [Off-topic drivel.]

Stick your news up there where the sun does not shine. Twice.

Jan van den Broek

Sep 1, 2021, 3:59:31 PM9/1/21
The only function skybuck has, is to see if your killfile is still
working.

--
Jan v/d Broek
balg...@dds.nl