Re: ben.usenet@bsb.me.uk

Message has been deleted

Scott Lurndal

Jan 17, 2022, 1:15:30 PM1/17/22
Arslan RK <itsarsl...@gmail.com> writes:
>I want some help.
>if anyone is reading please contact
>The bubble sort presented in for large arrays. Make the following simple modifications to
>improve
>the performance of the bubble sort:
>b) The data in the array may already be in the proper order or near-proper order, so why make
>nine passes if fewer will
>suffice? Modify the sort to check at the end of each pass if any swaps have been made. If none
>have been made, then
>the data must already be in the proper order, so the program should terminate. If swaps have
>been made, then at least
>one more pass is needed.
>1. Devise an Algorithm
>2. Create a program in C++

Sleeping in class, it seems.

Lew Pitcher

Jan 17, 2022, 1:24:41 PM1/17/22
First off, you posted your request to the wrong usenet newsgroup.
This is comp.lang.c, where we discuss programming in the C programming
language. You want a C++ solution, and thus should post your questions
to comp.lang.c++.

If you use google groups to post, you will have difficulty posting to
comp.lang.c++, as the Google interface has glitches that prevent posting
to that newsgroup. If that is the case, then I suggest that you use a
different news source; eternal-september.org, and aioe.org both offer
free usenet access.

Secondly, if you are having problems, we can only help you if you show
us your work. Are you having problems understanding the requirements,
or with your code?

--
Lew Pitcher
"In Skills, We Trust"

Malcolm McLean

Jan 17, 2022, 1:46:07 PM1/17/22
On Monday, 17 January 2022 at 18:08:20 UTC, itsarsl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want some help.
> if anyone is reading please contact
> The bubble sort presented in for large arrays. Make the following simple modifications to
> improve
> the performance of the bubble sort:
> b) The data in the array may already be in the proper order or near-proper order, so why make
> nine passes if fewer will
> suffice? Modify the sort to check at the end of each pass if any swaps have been made. If none
> have been made, then
> the data must already be in the proper order, so the program should terminate. If swaps have
> been made, then at least
> one more pass is needed.
> 1. Devise an Algorithm
> 2. Create a program in C++

Usenet isn't a free homework doing service, and I hope that no-one will post
a solution you can dishonestly submit as your own work.

If you post an attempt and have some specific question about it, that's
different.

Ben Bacarisse

Jan 17, 2022, 3:44:12 PM1/17/22
Arslan RK <itsarsl...@gmail.com> writes:

> I want some help.

Why did you start a thread with my email address as the subject line?

--
Ben.

Chris M. Thomasson

Jan 17, 2022, 5:04:10 PM1/17/22