Looking for Beginner's sites.

Gary Marcus

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
I am a total Newbie about C and in fact I know NOTHING about ANY programming
language, which has started to make me feel kind of stupid, so I am starting
a course in 2 weeks on Introductory Programming using C. I would appreciate
any help in finding some Webpages with info for complete beginners to
C.Perhaps there are some within XOOM or TRIPOD?? Thank you. Gary.

Jack Klein

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 05:40:08 GMT, "Gary Marcus" <gma...@home.com>
wrote:

<Jack>

Tom Torfs has a good tutorial at
http://members.xoom.com/tomtorfs/cintro.html.

</Jack>
--
Do not email me with questions about programming.
Post them to the appropriate newsgroup.