Help: Any Serial Communications Tutorial On The Web?

Roger Guerrero

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98

Dear C Programmers,
Hello! I would like to know if any of you guys know of a good, serial
communications programming tutorial on C that I can find on the web. If
there is any, please, try to respond. I would gladly appreciate it if you
do.

Thank you!

-Roger

E-mail address: gam...@hotmail.com

Jack Klein

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98

<Jack>

The C language does not define any support for serial communications
at all. You have to use compiler or operating system specific
extensions. You need to ask this in a newsgroup which discusses
programming under your operating system or with your particular
compiler.

</Jack>
--
Do not email me with questions about programming.
Post them to the appropriate newsgroup.

Thomas Lutz

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
The best C example that I have found is the Terminal program source
code that comes with the Microsoft Developer Network CD ROM.