comp.lang.c FAQ certificate error

Keith Thompson

Jun 24, 2022, 4:28:32 PMJun 24
The comp.lang.c FAQ is at:
https://www.c-faq.com/

There is currently a certificate error for the site. For example,
Chrome complains: "This server could not prove that it is
www.c-faq.com; its security certificate is from *.eskimo.com. This may
be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your
connection." If I then select "Proceed to www.c-faq.com (unsafe)",
it takes me to the Eskimo North home page. If you're behind some
kind of firewall you might not be able to access it at all.

This "unsafe" url:
http://www.c-faq.com/
still works, but shows a "Not secure" warning.

I've emailed Steve Summit, and he'll undoubtedly have it fixed soon.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) Keith.S.T...@gmail.com
Working, but not speaking, for Philips

Keith Thompson

Jun 29, 2022, 4:10:32 PMJun 29
Keith Thompson <Keith.S.T...@gmail.com> writes:
> The comp.lang.c FAQ is at:
> https://www.c-faq.com/
>
> There is currently a certificate error for the site.
[...]

It's been corrected.