Public Resources for C Programming, Particularly Video?

haziz

Jan 1, 2012, 7:09:01 PM1/1/12
What public or open-courseware resources are available for C programming particularly at an intermediate level? I have actually taken the CS50 course via Harvard Extension so I am looking for other resources. Coverage of data structures using C rather than Java would also be welcome. Prefer video resources (videotaped lectures in particular). Focus on Unix programming at the command line level also welcome. I am also going through K&R to reinforce my comfort with C even though I just finished the formal programming course.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Hany.
--
comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: cl...@plethora.net -- you must
or the newsgroup name in square brackets in the subject line. Sorry.

Marco Nawijn

Mar 19, 2012, 2:41:02 PM3/19/12
On Jan 2, 1:09 am, haziz <hsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What public or open-courseware resources are available for C programming particularly at an intermediate level? I have actually taken the CS50 course via Harvard Extension so I am looking for other resources. Coverage of data structures using C rather than Java would also be welcome. Prefer video resources (videotaped lectures in particular). Focus on Unix programming at the command line level also welcome. I am also going through K&R to reinforce my comfort with C even though I just finished the formal programming course.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Hany.
> --
> comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: c...@plethora.net -- you must
> have an appropriate newsgroups line in your header for your mail to be seen,
> or the newsgroup name in square brackets in the subject line.  Sorry.

Hallo Hany,

You could try CS107 video course from Stanford. It is named "
Programming Paradigms", but most of the course deals with C. The
lecturer is very good.

Regards,

Marco