OT: Csharp, converting images to resx files

Wanderer

Jan 22, 2024, 8:20:11 PMJan 22
I apologize for being in the wrong group. I can't find a C# group and it's not much of C# question. I think it's more of an xml question.

I downloaded a C# source file and I want to compile it with CSC.exe. I don't have Visual Studio. I'm converting the cproj file to an rsp file for the command line tool but I get stuck at the resource files

</ItemGroup>
<ItemGroup>
<Content Include="CHANGES.txt" />
<Content Include="Parts\CBAtexture.png" />
</ItemGroup>
<ItemGroup>
<None Include="LICENSE.txt" />
<None Include="Parts\CBA.cfg" />
<None Include="Parts\CBA.mu" />
</ItemGroup>

I'm suppose to convert them into resx files. resgen.exe will convert the
text files but I'm stuck for the binary ping and mu files.

How do I convert image and binary files into resx files? Is there a command line tool for that?

Thanks

Kaz Kylheku

Jan 22, 2024, 8:27:18 PMJan 22
On 2024-01-22, Wanderer <do...@emailme.com> wrote:
> I can't find a C# group and it's not much of C# question.

I found three, of which two are active. Do you speak Polish? Or
Taiwanese Mandarin?

21 alt.pl.comp.lang.csharp
47 tw.bbs.comp.lang.csharp

The third one with zero articles is Russian:

0 fido7.ru.c-sharp

Mastodon: @Kazi...@mstdn.ca
NOTE: If you use Google Groups, I don't see you, unless you're whitelisted.