"What Will Die Out Sooner C++ or C++ Programmers?" by Oleksandr Kaleniuk

Lynn McGuire

Feb 22, 2021, 5:15:12 PM2/22/21
"What Will Die Out Sooner C++ or C++ Programmers?" by Oleksandr Kaleniuk

https://medium.com/swlh/what-will-die-out-sooner-c-or-c-programmers-f4659dc243c0

"Until just yesterday, I thought AI will never replace me as a programmer."

AI is never gonna replace me, I won't live that long.

Lynn

Bill Davy

Feb 23, 2021, 3:49:58 AM2/23/21
I recall being advised that Third Generation languages would make me
redundant. That was back in the eighties. Don't hold your breath.

And shouldn't it be Who?

Richard

Mar 29, 2021, 1:37:35 PM3/29/21

Lynn McGuire <lynnmc...@gmail.com> spake the secret code
<s11ad3$fhq$1...@dont-email.me> thusly:

>"What Will Die Out Sooner C++ or C++ Programmers?" by Oleksandr Kaleniuk

IMO, this is just a flamey attention-seeking blog post, not a well
reasoned argument.
The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>
The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>

Brian Wood

Mar 30, 2021, 7:20:53 PM3/30/21
On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 12:37:35 PM UTC-5, Richard wrote:

> Lynn McGuire <lynnmc...@gmail.com> spake the secret code
> <s11ad3$fhq$1...@dont-email.me> thusly:
> >"What Will Die Out Sooner C++ or C++ Programmers?" by Oleksandr Kaleniuk
> IMO, this is just a flamey attention-seeking blog post, not a well
> reasoned argument.

Probably some parts of the language will die out, but I think
both the language and those who use it properly have a bright
future.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will
go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business, and make a
profit.” You do not even know what will happen tomorrow! What is your life?
You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. James 4:13,14

https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards