Now what?

woodb...@gmail.com

May 11, 2019, 1:28:33 AM5/11/19
Shalom

What's your opinion of this on-line code generator
https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards
?

I think the need for quality software will increase
as time goes on. So I've been working on the code
generator and trying to improve it. I believe I've
been making progress, but I'll let you be the judge:
https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards/blob/master/src/cmw/tiers/genz.cc
https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards/blob/master/src/cmw/tiers/cmwA.cc

These are my repo topics:
cross-platform
hosted
middleware
network programming
on-line service
protocols
services
three-tier architecture
cpp-library
code generation
client-server
messaging
command-line tool
organic
disruptive-technology
Archimedes
Jerusalem
c-plus-plus

What do you think needs work? Thanks in advance.

Brian
Ebenezer Enteprises - Enjoying programming again.
http://webEbenezer.net

Mr Flibble

May 11, 2019, 6:58:57 AM5/11/19
On 11/05/2019 06:28, woodb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Shalom
>
> What's your opinion of this on-line code generator
> https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards

You mean please look at my thinly disguised spam advert for my software
and website links to let you I am a misogynist homophobic bigot? You are
transparent, m8.

/Flibble

--
“You won’t burn in hell. But be nice anyway.” – Ricky Gervais

“I see Atheists are fighting and killing each other again, over who
doesn’t believe in any God the most. Oh, no..wait.. that never happens.” –
Ricky Gervais

"Suppose it's all true, and you walk up to the pearly gates, and are
confronted by God," Bryne asked on his show The Meaning of Life. "What
will Stephen Fry say to him, her, or it?"
"I'd say, bone cancer in children? What's that about?" Fry replied.
"How dare you? How dare you create a world to which there is such misery
that is not our fault. It's not right, it's utterly, utterly evil."
"Why should I respect a capricious, mean-minded, stupid God who creates a
world that is so full of injustice and pain. That's what I would say."

woodb...@gmail.com

May 11, 2019, 9:43:24 AM5/11/19
On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 5:58:57 AM UTC-5, Mr Flibble wrote:
> On 11/05/2019 06:28, woodb...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Shalom
> >
> > What's your opinion of this on-line code generator
> > https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards
>
> You mean please look at my thinly disguised spam advert for my software
> and website links to let you I am a misogynist homophobic bigot? You are
> transparent, m8.

Some people tried to label the Apostle Paul the same
way. History concluded differently. I'm proud to live
in St. Paul, Minnesota. There's also St. Peter, Minnesota,
St. Michael, Minnesota, Bethel, Minnesota (Bethel means
House of G-d in Hebrew).

I will venture to guess that you have not read "The Right
Side of History. How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the
West Great" by Ben Shapiro.
https://www.harpercollins.com/9780062857903/the-right-side-of-history/

You are kind of out of the loop here I'm afraid.
Best wishes.

jacobnavia

May 13, 2019, 2:19:56 AM5/13/19
Le 11/05/2019 à 15:43, woodb...@gmail.com a écrit :
> Some people tried to label the Apostle Paul the same
> way. History concluded differently.

That will surely not be the case for you.

> I'm proud to live
> in St. Paul, Minnesota.

That's why you pretend to be the apostle st paul???

"History concluded differently" to put the great "woodbrian" in his
pedestal?

Vanity... All is vanity in this world.

> There's also St. Peter, Minnesota,
> St. Michael, Minnesota, Bethel, Minnesota (Bethel means
> House of G-d in Hebrew).
>
> I will venture to guess that you have not read "The Right
> Side of History. How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the
> West Great" by Ben Shapiro.
> https://www.harpercollins.com/9780062857903/the-right-side-of-history/

Yeah, let's make the west great again... Sounds familiar.

> You are kind of out of the loop here I'm afraid.

You are in the loop. The loop of greed, religious nonsense, and a lot of
hypocrisy.

woodb...@gmail.com

May 13, 2019, 9:04:07 PM5/13/19
On Monday, May 13, 2019 at 1:19:56 AM UTC-5, jacobnavia wrote:
> Le 11/05/2019 à 15:43, woodb...@gmail.com a écrit :
> > Some people tried to label the Apostle Paul the same
> > way. History concluded differently.
>
> That will surely not be the case for you.
>
> > I'm proud to live
> > in St. Paul, Minnesota.
>
> That's why you pretend to be the apostle st paul???
>
> "History concluded differently" to put the great "woodbrian" in his
> pedestal?
>
> Vanity... All is vanity in this world.
>
> > There's also St. Peter, Minnesota,
> > St. Michael, Minnesota, Bethel, Minnesota (Bethel means
> > House of G-d in Hebrew).
> >
> > I will venture to guess that you have not read "The Right
> > Side of History. How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the
> > West Great" by Ben Shapiro.
> > https://www.harpercollins.com/9780062857903/the-right-side-of-history/
> >

> Yeah, let's make the west great again... Sounds familiar.

I didn't vote for Trump. I've been voting for the
Constitution Party candidates. Ben Shapiro didn't
vote for Trump (or Hillary) either.

> > You are kind of out of the loop here I'm afraid.
>
> You are in the loop. The loop of greed,

Oh? I suppose you will say I'm greedy because I'm developing
closed source code. Sorry if my freedom to build a company
offends you. I've also been encouraging people to work on their
own closed source projects.

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprise - "America isn't great because America
is powerful. America is powerful because America is great." Ben Shapiro

http://webEbenezer.net

Thiago Adams

May 17, 2019, 10:18:26 AM5/17/19
On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 2:28:33 AM UTC-3, woodb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Shalom
>
> What's your opinion of this on-line code generator
> https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards
> ?

This is what customers are needing today. :)

Parser for JSON

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.c/6QtD5xZQhPU/HxPE6rtJAQAJ

Do you have some solution for this?

Daniel

May 17, 2019, 6:15:40 PM5/17/19
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 10:18:26 AM UTC-4, Thiago Adams wrote:

> This is what customers are needing today. :)
>
> Parser for JSON

That or CBOR or Protocol Buffers, the main thing, a standardized widely used
message format. I don't understand why this project has to have its own
format, for what reason does it have to have its own format? That pretty much
rules out having users.

Daniel

Sal LO

May 19, 2019, 5:58:01 PM5/19/19

Öö Tiib

May 20, 2019, 8:49:41 AM5/20/19
When a message is say (in average 30 times) smaller than (say
that of protobuf) then it is good. However we can't even measure
any of that.

I've told that to woodbrian several times. The code he generates
neither takes in nor outputs something useful. It doesn't really
matter if the "useful" is widespread exchange format (CBOR or
JSON or ASN.1 or etc.) used directly or there is "woodbrian
unique protocol" with round-trip-conversion module to/from
some real thing.

I think it is like Flibble said that woodbrian does not want advice.
He just wants to advertise his site and software.

Brian Wood

Mar 18, 2021, 8:20:21 PM3/18/21
The C++ Middleware Writer merges two important areas: code
generation and services. By the grace of G-d and with your help,
I hope to improve on the areas above.

What do you think needs work? Thanks in advance.

Brian
Ebenezer Enteprises - Enjoying programming again.
https://webEbenezer.net
https://github.com/Ebenezer-group/onwards

Mr Flibble

Mar 18, 2021, 9:05:53 PM3/18/21
Give it a fucking rest, mate.

Best thing you can do right now is start a brand new unrelated project as this
project isn't going anywhere: the fact this isn't obvious to you after all this
time is depressing. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME BY DOING FUCK ALL EXCEPT RELIGIOUS
PROSELYTISM ORIENTED PROCRASTINATION, OBVIOUS TO ALL AND SUNDRY.

/Flibble

--
😎

Kenny McCormack

Mar 18, 2021, 9:56:54 PM3/18/21
In article <vNS4I.55821$ut29....@fx45.ams4>,
Mr Flibble <fli...@i42.REMOVETHISBIT.co.uk> wrote:
>Give it a fucking rest, mate.
>
>Best thing you can do right now is start a brand new unrelated project
>as this project isn't going anywhere: the fact this isn't obvious to
>you after all this time is depressing. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME BY
>DOING FUCK ALL EXCEPT RELIGIOUS PROSELYTISM ORIENTED PROCRASTINATION,
>OBVIOUS TO ALL AND SUNDRY.

Could we all chip in to fund Brian and Rick's honeymoon?

If ever two people should just marry and ride off into the sunset, it is
these two.

--
You are a dreadful man, Kenny, for all your ways are the ways of death.
- Rick C Hodgin -

(P.S. -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8)

Brian Wood

Mar 18, 2021, 9:57:49 PM3/18/21
Don't swear here, please.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is the way things
have to be now. One man's trash is another man's treasure ....

red floyd

Mar 19, 2021, 3:29:08 PM3/19/21
On 3/18/2021 6:57 PM, Brian Wood wrote:

> Don't swear here, please.

Fuck off. Who died and made you the ruler of c.l.c++?