Available C++ Libraries FAQ

Nikki Locke

Mar 14, 2023, 7:23:23 PM3/14/23
Available C++ Libraries FAQ

This is a searchable list of libraries and utilities (both free
and commercial) available to C++ programmers.

If you know of a library which is not in the list, why not fill
in the form at http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs/cppsub.php

Maintainer: Nikki Locke - if you wish to contact me, please use the form on the website.

Backlands

Mar 20, 2023, 3:43:48 PM3/20/23
Thanks, this looks like a cool tool.

Big Dick

Mar 20, 2023, 6:31:03 PM3/20/23
On 20/03/2023 19:43, Backlands wrote:
> Thanks, this looks like a cool tool.

Only if the libraries are updated regularly and new ones added. There is
no sign of any of this.

Vir Campestris

Mar 22, 2023, 5:56:01 AM3/22/23
It relies on people sending data in. If you know of any new libraries
"Maintainer: Nikki Locke - if you wish to contact me, please use the
form on the website."

Andy