About my posts

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Jul 24, 2022, 6:57:45 PM7/24/22
Hello,

Don't bother, i have just posted 3 posts and i will stop it and i will
not post for a long time, so i am a respectable person, and it is
just that i want from time to time to share my thoughts
of my philosophy or to talk a little bit about interesting
subjects.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Juha Nieminen

Jul 25, 2022, 1:48:06 AM7/25/22
Amine Moulay Ramdane <amin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't bother, i have just posted 3 posts and i will stop it and i will
> not post for a long time

You have told that lie in the past many times.

Bonita Montero

Jul 25, 2022, 3:04:00 AM7/25/22
You have a bipolar disorder, i.e. you're manic-depressive.
You could get a much better life on medication.