More logical proof of what i am saying is truth..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Dec 1, 2021, 7:36:18 PM12/1/21
Hello,

More logical proof of what i am saying is truth..

What i am saying below about me is truth, here is also how i am showing that i am smart:

I have invented quickly the following scalable algorithm so that to also show that i am smart:

Scalable reference counting with efficient support for weak references

Read about it and download it from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

And i have invented many many scalable algorithms and algorithms so that to show that i am smart, it is part of my personality and this way of how i want to show that i am smart is genetical in me, so is it good or not good?,
i think that it has its big advantage since it is also one of my engines.

More of my philosophy about why i am posting my philosophy and
my proverbs in comp.programming newsgroup and such newsgroups...

I will explain something important:

I am not crazy at all, i just want to be smart, this is why i am showing
how i can invent quickly many proverbs and i have shared them with
you, and i am showing how i can invent quickly my philosophy and i am
sharing it with you, and i am showing you how i can think fast and write fast and post fast about interesting subjects like time-sharing etc. so as you notice it is easy for me to not post in the newsgroups or speak to people here , but i just want to be smart and i am showing how i can be smart.

It is why i am posting as i am posting in the newsgroups, it is not that i am crazy, i am not crazy at all, it is just that i want to be smart and i am showing how i can be smart, that's all !, and it is part of my personality and it is genetical in me.

And don't worry, i have just posted few posts here, and this was my last post here.

Why i am not asking C++ questions ?

Since C++ is easy for me, i mean i can learn all the programming languages
that i want to learn on my own without asking questions, programming
languages are easy for me, this is why i am inventing algorithms
or software architecting interesting libraries etc. since i want to be smart,
but just learning programming languages is not so smart for me.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.