[OT] The Solar System Assembly Line

Rick C. Hodgin

Mar 28, 2021, 12:51:28 AM3/28/21
The videos below link to a theory that our solar system is not what
we've been taught, but is an Earth manufacturing system, with each
Earth being not the goal, but rather the people of the Earth being the
goal. It brings together Biblical teachings to what our science has
actually reported seeing in space in our solar system from flybys,
telescope observations, orbiting probes, etc.

Response to a March 27, 2021 Anton Petrov video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okv6YPu6AHQ

An overview of the theory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGdVtSh4wRs

Check the descriptions for link to prior-generation videos created
during development of the demo. And visit www.3alive.org to download
the age of the sea floor maps, and to GET THE SOURCE CODE to the demo
at the GitHub link. The project is written in Visual Studio and runs
on Windows.

I'm basically looking for real evidence which can disprove the theory.
Hard and fast facts. I'm looking for science data or Bible facts which
make it categorically not possible. Refuting this theory with another
theory is insufficient. I want it to be wholly thwarted, or to be then
given consideration if it can't be thwarted.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

[Jesus Loves You]

wij

Mar 28, 2021, 9:01:24 AM3/28/21
People have the right to believe the fact they like.
Unfortunately, fact is also subjective, eventually.

Sorry, I have to ask an irrelevant question:
I cannot post new topic. The button [New conversation] always pops up a
window sending to comp.lang.c. How can I create a New conversation
(using Linux+firefox)?

David Brown

Mar 28, 2021, 9:56:44 AM3/28/21
On 28/03/2021 15:01, wij wrote:

> Sorry, I have to ask an irrelevant question:
> I cannot post new topic. The button [New conversation] always pops up a
> window sending to comp.lang.c. How can I create a New conversation
> (using Linux+firefox)?

Google groups is broken - amongst its many flaws (and some advantages),
it currently will not let you post a new thread in a group with symbols
in the name, like comp.lang.c++.

The best suggestion is to get a proper Usenet client and server. A
common free choice is Thunderbird for the client,
news.eternal-september.org as the server. (There are many other clients
and servers according to preference.)

wij

Mar 28, 2021, 11:41:30 AM3/28/21
Thanks for the info. I cannot make it work, I'll try it latter.

Mr Flibble

Mar 28, 2021, 6:26:14 PM3/28/21
It isn't a fucking theory because there is no fucking evidence backing it up.

/Flibble

--
😎

Alf P. Steinbach

Mar 29, 2021, 2:17:34 AM3/29/21
On 28.03.2021 15:56, David Brown wrote:
> On 28/03/2021 15:01, wij wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I have to ask an irrelevant question:
>> I cannot post new topic. The button [New conversation] always pops up a
>> window sending to comp.lang.c. How can I create a New conversation
>> (using Linux+firefox)?
>>

> Google groups is broken - amongst its many flaws (and some advantages),
> it currently will not let you post a new thread in a group with symbols
> in the name, like comp.lang.c++.

Wow.

Since I remember a very long string of similarly explanation-defying
problems over a period of 20 years, plus the infamous "wall of Google"
where it's impossible to get hold of a human there, I conclude that
Google sabotages Usenet.

The silly bastards (what with discrimination in the workplace there,
firing AI ethics researchers, China, so on) probably see Usenet as a
competitor to their stream of solutions that few have ever wanted.

> The best suggestion is to get a proper Usenet client and server. A
> common free choice is Thunderbird for the client,
> news.eternal-september.org as the server. (There are many other clients
> and servers according to preference.)

What about Quora and other newfangled discussion arenas?

- Alf