Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

"New C++ features in GCC 12" by Marek Polacek

26 wyświetleń

Lynn McGuire

nieprzeczytany,
2 maj 2022, 23:34:222.05.2022
do
"New C++ features in GCC 12" by Marek Polacek

https://developers.redhat.com/articles/2022/04/25/new-c-features-gcc-12#

"Version 12.1 of the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) is expected to be
released in April 2022. Like every major GCC release, this version will
bring many additions, improvements, bug fixes, and new features. GCC 12
is already the system compiler in Fedora 36. GCC 12 will also be
available on Red Hat Enterprise Linux in the Red Hat Developer Toolset
(version 7) or the Red Hat GCC Toolset (version 8 and 9)."

Lynn

Jack Lemmon

nieprzeczytany,
3 maj 2022, 11:15:533.05.2022
do
Which one do you recommend for Windows 10 from this page?

<https://www.mingw-w64.org/downloads/>

GNU site is the most difficult site to get any info straight away!

Alf P. Steinbach

nieprzeczytany,
3 maj 2022, 12:49:143.05.2022
do
I gave up on the MinGW (64) sites years ago. Ruben something used to
provide a relatively up to date compiler but as I recall he stopped
doing that. And then it was a real hassle getting a good version (there
was even someone, probably insane, who added a dependency on MFC
libraries, as I recall).

Just use the Nuwen distro.

It lacks certain features such as encoding conversion support and the
latest ubsan-support and such, but very nice, maintained by STL over at
Microsoft.

- Alf
Nowe wiadomości: 0