GENERAL AI

David Hilvert

Jun 21, 2021, 6:04:13 AM6/21/21
General AI is now solved. The Caltech round of
the discussion included the point that the IBM
C++ compiler under OS/2 is a 4th generation
language.

You'll need the Slashdot instructions for
setting ownership and permissions.

https://m.slashdot.org/submission/13973856

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Öö Tiib

Jun 21, 2021, 6:27:41 AM6/21/21
On Monday, 21 June 2021 at 13:04:13 UTC+3, David Hilvert wrote:
> General AI is now solved.

Seems full nonsense sentence. Something like "Ubiquitous ROI
is now incubated."

Branimir Maksimovic

Jun 21, 2021, 8:42:30 AM6/21/21
On 2021-06-21, David Hilvert <dhil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> General AI is now solved. The Caltech round of
> the discussion included the point that the IBM
> C++ compiler under OS/2 is a 4th generation
> language.
>
> You'll need the Slashdot instructions for
> setting ownership and permissions.
>
> https://m.slashdot.org/submission/13973856

Will look it up...

Branimir Maksimovic

Jun 21, 2021, 8:44:58 AM6/21/21
Some script...

Real Troll

Jun 21, 2021, 12:45:01 PM6/21/21
On 21/06/2021 11:03, David Hilvert wrote:
> General AI is now solved.

What was the problem that is now solved? Can you give a brief summary here.

vile live

Jun 28, 2021, 11:49:11 PM6/28/21
You're an interesting kook.

MrSp...@yulfbdwc2pmw7sd.eu

Jun 29, 2021, 3:43:31 AM6/29/21
AI can't even drive a car yet without help except on a nice clear wide US road,
not the narrow crowded backstreets or a european or asian city so the
suggestion that general AI exists is just laughable. What we have in current
AI is generic statistical pattern matchers that can be trained to do numerous
single tasks, nothing more. Good luck training the same neural net to recognise
pictures of kittens AND play Go.