JavaScript developer interested in learning C/C++

Jerome Covington

Dec 3, 2015, 2:10:15 PM12/3/15
{ edited by mod to shorten lines to ~70 characters. -mod }

If I am able to understand C/C++ syntax and best practices then that
will put me in a good place to write some small NodeJS modules that
expose native functionality. Here is an example of the types of things
I would like to be able to do -
https://github.com/davidmarkclements/screenres (this is from
a colleague/mentor, not my code).

Can anybody on this list recommend good places to affirm fundamentals
in this language? Remember I am not a newbie to programming in general,
although I certainly lack the breadth of experience of many on this
list (probably).