Re: Ink

1 view

Dag Sunde

Mar 20, 2006, 3:11:23 AM3/20/06
<msh...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
news:X5qTf.789$tT....@news01.roc.ny...
> Man I have found this site that has the cheapest ink for any printer.
> You can compare prices and then review the companies on service and
> quality. <http://www.imagraphix.com> Let me know what you think

No you moron... You have not "Found" this site.
You own it!
You are listed as the only contactperson on the site.

Does honesty mean anything to you?
Does the word SPAM?

Stay away from my favourite newsgroup, you idiot!"

:-(

--
Dag.

CBFalconer

Mar 20, 2006, 5:41:32 AM3/20/06
Dag Sunde wrote:
> <msh...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

>> Man I have found this site that has the cheapest ink for any
>> printer. You can compare prices and then review the companies
>> on service and quality.
... URL etc. snipped ...

> No you moron... You have not "Found" this site.
> You own it!
> You are listed as the only contactperson on the site.
>
> Does honesty mean anything to you?
> Does the word SPAM?
>
> Stay away from my favourite newsgroup, you idiot!"

Don't reply to these things. The spammer will never see it, and it
only serves to increase the annoyance. If you want to do anything,
complain to the originating ISP, if you can find it.

Frank Adam

Mar 20, 2006, 6:39:05 AM3/20/06
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 05:41:32 -0500, CBFalconer <cbfal...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Dag Sunde wrote:
>> <msh...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> Man I have found this site that has the cheapest ink for any
>>> printer. You can compare prices and then review the companies
>>> on service and quality.
>... URL etc. snipped ...
>>
>> No you moron... You have not "Found" this site.
>> You own it!
>> You are listed as the only contactperson on the site.
>>
>> Does honesty mean anything to you?
>> Does the word SPAM?
>>
>> Stay away from my favourite newsgroup, you idiot!"
>
>Don't reply to these things. The spammer will never see it, and it
>only serves to increase the annoyance. If you want to do anything,
>complain to the originating ISP, if you can find it.

Geez, you'd think you guys would have the courtesy to crosspost the
replies for all of us to see and learn from.. ;-)

--

Regards, Frank

Ben Pope

Mar 20, 2006, 6:42:37 AM3/20/06
CBFalconer wrote:
> Don't reply to these things. The spammer will never see it, and it
> only serves to increase the annoyance.

Die, thread, die.

Ben Pope