spider

1 view

marika

May 11, 2007, 9:23:51 PM5/11/07
the amazing Star over Roanoke reminded me of my sightseeing trip of Los
Angeles in 1973. My mother's brother was showing me Hollywood late at
night. At the time, I was very unfamiliar with the movie and television
industry. I was dumbfounded by the huge Hollywood sign floating over the
city! I had no idea that a mountain was holding up the sign.

Last night, on the way home from my daughter's home, I told my
someone that I had seen a Star. She expressed surprise due to the heavy
cloud cover. Then I told her of the three colors on the Star.

On of my favorite Christmas presents this year was some simple
Christmas music. For the first time ever, I got hear my granddaughter, play
on her piano. She played an entire book of carols her music teacher got for
her.

mk5000

"somehow it wasn't confusing for the audience. the kids seemed to go back
enough to figure it all out"--jerry bruckheimer