Debugging

Mr. Anderson

Jan 17, 2014, 7:12:28 PM1/17/14
Dear Mr. Doe,

One day I will get to debugging. The thing is, debugging why the WPF
app is interfering with the DLL code could end up a major undertaking,
thus I have been putting it off. I'm confident that certain things
that have gone wrong in life will eventually resolve, just as they
always do, even when it's something severe.

In the meantime, I'm turning my attention to easier things (haha),
such as learning about Dragonfly.

Best regards,
Mr. Anderson

John Doe

Jan 17, 2014, 10:39:54 PM1/17/14
Yeah, I'm not waiting. My main problem with my recorder was is the
fact that it took too long to compile. I'm sure my hacking is
responsible. Currently, I've gone back to the original IdleUI program
to start over. I am at the point of inserting the large keyboard and
mouse hook code, and it still compiles much faster.

Mr. Anderson

Jan 18, 2014, 1:24:01 PM1/18/14
>Yeah, I'm not waiting.
Can't blame you there. I'll be interested to see if you make any great
strides.

Really, I'm still interested in your workflow, how you use the
recorder to get stuff done in a practical sense, maybe some examples
of recorded macros and how they helped you. I'm not trying to twist
your arm, but I'm very curious because it has clearly been of value to
you. As such, it's kind of unfortunate that no one else seems to see
that value, and here again I think some samples and an explanation of
how it helped you would be interesting.

Not that you haven't done that in the past to some degree, but a more
in-depth exposition would certainly be of interest to me.