Cleaned up click recording

1 view

John Doe

Dec 23, 2013, 2:23:12 PM12/23/13

Now records coordinates relative to the window if Ctrl is being held.
All dragging is relative to the current/last position.

Still trying to figure out how to make a release version...

Mr. Anderson

Dec 24, 2013, 1:36:10 PM12/24/13
>Now records coordinates relative to the window if Ctrl is being held.
>All dragging is relative to the current/last position.
Good job!

>Still trying to figure out how to make a release version...
I'm thinking you should be able to select 'Release' from the dropdown
on the Standard toolbar to select the release configuration. It
shouldn't matter too much, other than the debug binaries would be a
bit bigger since they hold debugging information.

Merry Christmas! (or Hannukkah or Kwanzaa or other chosen celebration
of deity...I choose Christmas because I'm shallow and enjoy the
commercialization and excuse to party...ha.)

Mr. Anderson

Dec 24, 2013, 1:48:59 PM12/24/13
I must correct myself. It seems that Kwanzaa is a non-religious
holiday. In any case, I'll stick with Christmas and I'm really not
shallow but it sounded amusing to say so at the moment.

Mr. Anderson

Dec 24, 2013, 1:53:54 PM12/24/13
I forgot to mention Ramadan and Diwali.

I've been learning about Sri Ramana Maharshi lately, but I'll still
stick with Christmas since Jesus seems to have been an enlightened
dude too.

Merry Christmas!